But social media can do much more for you than just increase traffic. The key benefits of social media lies in relationship building. Relationships build trust and trust builds sales. Picture being able to talk with your customers one-on-one on a daily basis. Can you imagine the impact that would have? With social networks you have that opportunity.
The key is to know how to find the right people. Then understand their interests and problems. And bang, you add value.
Some following rules you need to remember always:
1. Advanced Targeting: The exact audience that your business is targeting is on social media. You can find them based on what they are talking about and the data that is associated with their profiles. This is a huge advantage for brands with a niche or local market.
2. Direct Access to Customers: Social media allows you to connect with your target market, prospects, and customers at any time. You can use this as a way to instantly inform your customers on current promotions, special offers, new products, and more.
3. Brand Awareness – Social media allows you to market your business to thousands of people around the world at any moment. There is no limit to the demographic, location, or type of consumer that your brand can touch. Every time someone shares one of your post, your reach grows larger.
4.Lower Advertising Cost – Let’s face it. It cost more to print flyers than to make a post on social media. There are Facebook ad campaigns that reach more people than billboards. YouTube, which is the second largest search engine in the world, can be more cost efficient than network TV ads.
5. Increase Relationship Capital – For the first time in history, brands have the opportunity to build relationships online through social media. For brands on social media, it means to build a bond within the market you are targeting.
6. Unbiased Reviews on Brand, Product, or Service – Consumers today are leaving more online reviews than ever before. They will either show their love or hate for your product or service. Either way, it provides honest feedback for your brand to consider.
7. Build a Community – With social media you are able to build an entire community around your brand.
8. Word of Mouth: Social media can be a great tool to create massive word of mouth about your brand. Great content can go viral in reach millions fast. Also, the right promotions and contests can get the word out pretty quick.
10. Increase Leads & Sales – Yes. Social media marketing can increase sales. It is your job to decide how. Social media allows us to be laser focused and spend less on advertising.
Each benefit of social media described above are all different factors that play a role in your campaign results. But knowing the benefits of social media will not be enough. However, knowing allows you to plan for success. This is where we come in, ITs BRAIN can implement the right strategies for your business to reap the results you want. You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.